This is Iceland

This is Iceland
Gullfoss Falls

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

It is now fewer than five weeks before I leave on my trip. I've worked out our daily stop spots for the "pre-trip" portion and our hotels for the remainder of the journey. I'm including a map of sorts here just to give an idea of the scope of our travels. A handful of these locations have been difficult to identify using various maps and my friend Google. But I think I'm close at this point - certainly close enough for the map scale below.


You may want to open the map in a new window to make it large enough to read. Conversely, here is a link (duh):

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=208158349163691017690.0004e1e195fc61735b4e2&msa=0

I'll but another link at the bottom of this blog. Which reminds me, I have added a banner for the current weather in Reykjavik, right above the banner for my home weather. Fun to compare.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment